Well, here's the story. I was busy following a tutorial to hack Windows XP to allow it to be installed directly to a USB flash drive. The particular high speed Corsair Flash Voyager drive that I wished to use was full of schoolwork, games, and the latest updates to my official site. I backed up the contents to my Western Digital Elements 250GB portable USB hard drive, before formatting the flash drive. After installing Windows to the flash drive, I found it to be rather slow, so I decided to use this portable hard drive instead. I then formatted the hard drive, and then installed Windows. It was just as fast as a generic internal hard drive! Oh, did I just erase the backup of my flash drive in this process? I'm pretty sure I did. Well there you have it. So, due to the destruction of this data, I must start a new set of upgrades, headed by Fox McCloud, to save Corneria, and free the Lylat System once again.

0 comments

0 comments

Post a Comment