I spent some time developing a new sport. I call it Rug-Lick Cricket, also known as Rugby Gaelic Cricket. THE RULES AND CONDITIONS ARE THE FOLLOWING:
The game is played using various conventions, some of which are from the three sports.
1) The aim of the game is to score runs.
2) There are 7 players to a team, one team of which bat, the other field.
3) The batters must not move. If they do so, they will be considered offside, and the ball must be bowled again.
4) The bowlers must not "chuck" or the ball, or run with it. If done so, a penalty will be given.
5) When the batsmen receive the ball, they must kick the ball directly upwards with their foot (regardless of ball speed), and then try and smash the ball as far as they can.
6) Fielders are permitted to randomly run onto the pitch and tackle the batsmen for no reason.
7) If a fielder fumbles, a dummy half will take place (whatever that means).
8) During the dummy half, batsmen are permitted to throw their bats randomly into the air, and hope that they hit a fielder. This allows the batting team to acquire an advantage, due to medical treatment of the injured player.
9) There are various other small things involved:
- If a batsmen gains 97 runs, they will be awarded a Rugtury (Century (100 Runs) in Rugby Terms)
- Performance enhancing drugs are permitted, since no effort is ever made to ban them completely.
- Causing controversial stuff is a great way to involve this sport in the media, therefore it is encouraged.
Sorry if fans of these sports were offended while reading this post, but it had to be done.
Yes. It is here. Discounted free postage online. PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THAT WORKS. Now what can we do with postage cheaper than free?
WELL LET ME TELL YOU.
The Ten Possibilities Created By Discounted Free Postage
1) Money savings - Imagine how much you could save through cheaper postage.
2) Blogging opportunities - You could write something like this.
3) Windows magnifier - NEVER BEFORE HAS DISCOUNTED FREE POSTAGE BEEN SO IN YOUR FACE
4) Something to discuss with your friends - You'll be considered cool if they found out you got a discount on your free postage.
5) Spam - Free advertisements with your package regarding the latest free advertising campaigns.
6) Networking and sharing - Share with others on your Twitter or Facebook.
7) Profit - Earn money by paying for discounted free postage.
8) Software - Make stupid Visual Basic 6 applications to calculate discounted free postage costs.
9) Discounted Free Postage - Imagine how much of a discount you can get by applying for discounted free postage.
10) Postal insurance - No longer will you have to worry about losing your item in the post due to dodgy free shipping workers.
My official site, The Dsx Corner, will undergo a serious transformation this weekend. It will emerge as the brand new Retro Corner. It will create an environment for people to indulge in extreme nostalgic goodness. The Dsx Corner was a silly site with no content and nothing for anyone to enjoy. Some of this content will still be available in an old stuff section.
Permanently removed content includes unfinished reviews. These reviews were inaccurate and difficult to create. The downloads section will also cease to exist, as it requires constant updates to download links for programs that no one uses. The wallpapers will also be removed, as these were incompatible with Windows. The Old Stuff section will contain the music and videos that were freely available, as this content was quite entertaining.
The Retro Corner will be a place with loads of information on retro gaming consoles and games. Most consoles prior to the PlayStation 2 will be featured. So if you're a true gamer and/or simply enjoy collecting, The Retro Corner is the place for you! The huge launch will occur at 12PM GMT Sunday.
The iPad is a mistake. You may have heard all the rants about how its just a big iPod touch, which it kind of is. BUT U GET A BIG SKREEN AN STUF. 140 hours battery life is somewhat amazing, but that's basically the only positive of this funky device. Prices start from $629AUD ($569USD) for the base model, with 16GB, sans 3G connectivity. WHAAAAAT???!?! The most expensive model with 3G support and 64GB costs $1049AUD ($949USD). WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??!?!?! It's funny because my laptop cost less than that. And a laptop is a device about the same size, with a proper keyboard, AND SUPPORTS MORE THAN JUST APPS. Please don't waste your money people, go out and live life.
On April 15, 2010, Microsoft announced the release of Office 2010 to manufacturing. This means that the product is complete, and businesses can now purchase the final product. Retail availibility is expected to be in June.
As with Office 2007, 2010 bears ridiculous system requirements. Microsoft recommends at least a 1GHz processor with 512MB RAM and 3.5GB hard drive space. Why? Because of ridiculous amounts of clipart and features that no one uses.
Judging by my testing of the 2010 beta, the only changes are the colour scheme, and the Office button has returned to a file menu (a fancy one at that). I'm sure there's various bug fixes, but Office 2007 is still a perfectly usable product. Upgrading to the latest Office is not recommended. Spend your huge amount of money on something else.